This is the HDF AAI Webpage, describing all you need to know about joining as a user, a service, or a VO. We describe technology, organisation and policies.
The goal is to enable several stakeholders with a Helmholtz background to accomplish several tasks:
- Enable the participating Helmholtz Centres to provide services to well defined sets of federated users, based on solid authentication and authorisation.
- Enable Principal Investigators (VO Managers) at Helmholtz Centres to allocate resources on behalf of their group (Virtual Organisations / VOs) and to manage the authorisations for the members of their groups / VOs.
- Enable global researchers to use services provided by Helmholtz Centres - given they are properly authorised and their identity is adequately understood.
- Be in line with European activities that focus around the European Open Science Cloud EOSC
- For Users: How to use HDF Services
- For PIs (VO Administrators): The role and responsibility of the VO admin
- For Services: How to add a service to HDF-AAI
- For Developers: Notes on service implementation
- For Identity Providers: How to be an IdP for HDF
- HDF supports users with different levels of Assurance
- Security Procedures: Incident Response Procedure
- Unity: https://login.helmholtz-data-federation.de
- Services connected to the Production Unity: https://login.helmholtz-data-federation.de/unitygw/VAADIN/files/connected-services.html
Please note that services that are in development can be added to the production AAI, as long as they do not have any dependency on specific AAI features.
- Unity: https://unity.helmholtz-data-federation.de
- Services connected to the Development Unity: https://unity.helmholtz-data-federation.de/unitygw/VAADIN/files/connected-services.html